|Free Stuff||Tutorials||Prints etc.||Essays|
This page is best viewed using frames.
If for some reason you prefer not to use frames, I've put a list of all the topics in this section on this page.
These will all open in a new window, so you won't have to switch back and forth using your browser's back button.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Topics are:
FAQs | What's Wicca? | I Wanna Be A Witch | Glossary | Ask Robin |
4. What do you think happens after you die?
5. I've seen this show on TV that looks like you guys can do some pretty weird stuff. How much of that is true?
6. Aren't you some kind of cult?
7. You all wear black all the time, right?
I Wanna Be A Witch!
1. I am interested in Wicca. What do I need to do?
2. Is there an age limit? I'm only 14 (15, 16, etc.)
3. I've heard about "initiations." Do you have to be initiated to be a Witch? Can I initiate myself?
4. So-and-so says she is "third degree." What does that mean?
5. Where can I find a teacher?
6. Do I have to do what my teacher tells me to?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
1. I've recently become aware of energy, and I've been moving it around using visualization, but I keep getting these awful headaches! What am I doing wrong?
2.I need help! I cannot decide if witchcraft is devil worship or bad or whatever you want to call it. I was born and raised a Christian and it scares me, but one of my friends who does witchcraft insists that it isn't bad!
3. Can you be a Wiccan and a Christian? I am a Christian but I am interested in becoming a witch.
4. I am interested in the study of witchcraft and I was wondering if you had to be initiated to perform magick or spells, and would the magick work better if you were initiated?
5. I was wondering if there was some way to tell if you were a witch in your past life.
6. I am holding a festival. All wymenborn wymen and girlkidz are welcome. Can you come?
7. A few months ago I went to a past life regression that involved hypnotizing a group of about 10-12 people. I was uncomfortable there. Upon awakening I felt a bad presence, not within me but definitely within that room. a few of the participants had actually experienced pain in the meditative state. The instructor seemed troubled by this and said it was the first he had ever heard of this occurring. Any insight you may be able to give on this?
8. I've been studying as a solitary for some time. Now I'm interested in finding a group or circle in my area, but I don't know where to begin. Can you help me?
9. Two pagan ladies I know have started this struggle to try and get me into their practices. One is wiccan, and the other is I'm not sure what. Being a solitary druid, I'm reluctant to join either group. How should I politely let them know that they can discuss things with me, but I don't want to get involved otherwise?
10. I'm trying to find a definitive work that will tell me what all Pagans/Wiccans believe, but I can't seem to locate one. Can you help?
11. While Wicca seems to hold a great deal of truth within its beliefs, I am having some difficulty with the ritual involved. Is all of that necessary?
12. Where do Wiccans stand on the controversial topics of our day, such as Same Sex Marriage?